Are you struggling with drug or alcohol addiction? You’re not alone in this battle. Today, countless people are struggling with some type of substance use disorder, including pain medication use, cocaine, heroin, and alcohol. Our drug rehab centers in Manchester, NH, can help you, no matter where you are today.
What Type of Treatment Is Available?
At New Freedom Academy, we offer a wide range of treatment options, each one designed to provide the very best level of care for your needs. Our drug rehab centers near Manchester, NH are designed to be welcoming, open to anyone with a need, and modern. You’ll find it is a comfortable place to get healthy.
When you come in to meet with our team at New Freedom Academy, we’ll provide you with a full assessment. We’ll discuss what your needs and struggles are. We can then introduce you to the various types of care our drug rehab centers in Manchester, NH, have to offer to you. Take a closer look at some of the care options available to you:
- Residential Treatment: Designed to provide you with 30 days or longer to work through your severe drug addiction, our residential treatment programs are intense programs.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: This type of care allows you to spend most of your days with our team receiving care while still allowing you time at home during the evening.
- Outpatient Treatment: If you do not have a severe addiction, you may benefit from outpatient treatment, which still meets several times a week to provide customized care to you.
- Sober Living and Aftercare: Life does not stop once you work through residential care. We offer sober living and aftercare support for you that extends as long as you need it.
- Holistic Treatment: We offer holistic care, including experiential care, that helps to supplement the care you receive from our team to improve your mind, body, and spirit.
Each one of our programs is designed to meet your needs. This is a new opportunity for you to get the care you need. Let our team help you choose a program that helps make that possible for you.
What Type of Care Is Right for You?
When you meet with our team at our drug rehab centers in Manchester, NH, you are able to explore a wide range of treatment options that could be right for you. Each person’s needs are different. You may like one type of experience more than others. At New Freedom Academy, you can expect to find help through programs such as:
- Individual counseling
- Group session counseling
- Dual diagnosis treatment for those with mental health concerns
- 12 step program support
- Evidence-based treatment including cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and trauma therapy
When it comes to using our drug rehab centers near Manchester, NH, for your needs, remember that we offer a customized care program dedicated to your unique needs. If you don’t see the type of care you desire here, we’ll discuss that with you when you visit us.
Why Choose New Freedom Academy for Your Care?
Our treatment centers are designed to fit each one of your needs. We offer a welcoming place for you to live and grow. Even if you are receiving outpatient treatment from us, you will experience a welcome sense of belonging. You do not have to worry about people not understanding you here. Our mentors have been through what you are experiencing. Connect with our team to learn more about the treatment programs available to help you.
Remember, you’re not alone in needing help. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated that, in 2017, 11.2 percent of the population of Americans over the age of 12 used illicit drugs in the previous month. You don’t have to be a statistic when it comes to recovery, though. Let our team guide you through treatment.
Are You Ready to Seek Out Help?
When it comes to getting the help you need, turn to our drug rehab centers in Manchester, NH, for help. Contact New Freedom Academy at 866.420.6222 to learn more about the ways we can help you.